We are such a litigious society that it makes one wonder how we have survived as a nation of laws.
These lawsuits come from a poll conducted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber is the world largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses.
These are abusive litigations that were filed legally.
It makes you wonder about our legal system as well as the intellect of our people.
The top five Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2010 are:
1. Woman sues Oprah and President Bush, declaring they “implanted a camera with wire sensors into her with the intent of reincarnation.”
2. Girl sues estate of pregnant woman she killed during suicide attempt.
3. Convicted killer sues to receive electrolysis as part of state-funded sex change
4. Child-molesting teacher countersues boy’s parents over negligent supervision
5. Restaurant sued for failing to offer artichoke-eating instructions
Is there any way we can sue the “sewers” for clogging up our courts?